Testers have already signed up
Developers have already signed up
Welcome to MacDeveloper! We appreciate your interest and look forward to being an excellent resource for you. MacDeveloper helps companies and individual software developers alike improve the quality of their products by providing a platform to have their applications properly tested from a well informed, and energetic Beta Pool.
As an enhancement to software distribution, we believe that every business should have access to the state-of-the-art tools necessary to manage every aspect of their organization's testing activities. Our sole mission is to connect willing and responsible beta testers to software developers.
MacDeveloper is an opt-in service for testers who love what the Mac community offers and genuinely want to test. We feel the platform is an excellent alternative to Bundled software avenues. At the same time a developer's software is being tested, they're also giving back to the community who supports them.
MacDeveloper makes it fun for Beta Testers. Register to test your favorite software and receive coupons for FREE software, or purchase software at huge discounts.
- Register and Test software absolutely free
- Choose only the Software Categories that interest you
- Earn Points for Testing your favorite Software
- Use points to purchase software for FREE
- Use points to purchase software for huge discounts
- Earn valuable Star Ratings for being a Quality Tester
- Create Project Channels for only $12.50
- Upload as many binaries to Project Channels as you wish
- Search the Beta Pool for Quality Testers
- Find Beta Testers who genuinely have a desire to test
- Use Coupons for Testers to purchase your Applications for free or at a discount
- Excellent method for customer building
MacDeveloper is incredible! We're already getting more feedback from this platform than from the beta testing mailing list we created first and that list is 500 people deep! Keep up the amazing work.
First of all, MacDeveloper has proven to be a wonderful beta testing service over the last few months. It has improved and grown since I joined, and I take an even greater deal of pleasure in testing apps and talking with the developers today. Plus, the site has a quite continuous freshness to it. Thank you again for maintaining MacDeveloper!
I found several great applications on here. I can get them for free, the devs get free help, this is AWESOME! There should be more MacDeveloper